Maths & Numeracy
- Succeed with maths: part 1 Does maths feel like a bit of a mystery to you? Are you looking to improve your confidence in using maths in a variety of everyday situations? If so, this free course, Succeed with maths: part 1, is for you.
- Succeed with maths: part 2 Following on from Succeed with maths: part 1, this free badged course will continue to develop your mathematical knowledge and skills using everyday examples.
- BBC Skillswise - Maths for Adults Free videos and downloadable worksheets to help adult learners improve their calculation and numeracy skills.
- Drug Dosage Calculations: A guide from the School of Nursing at the University of Nottingham.
- Medical Statistics: This free course from the Open University is concerned with some of the statistical methods used in epidemiology and more widely in medical statistics.